Tuesday 4 May 2010

Family Gathering or Selling Opportunity?

Well on bank holiday Sunday I had the pleasure of attending a family &friends gathering, and although I had been asked to take my jewellery along, I wasn't expecting anything other than some feedback. To my delight and surprise a friend not only bought some earrings from me to give as a gift, but also commissioned me to make some pieces for her too......by this Thursday!! (I should say at this point that whilst I am typing this elements of the commission are drying, so I am not actually wasting time as it may appear!! LOL)Needless to say I am now rather busy in my efforts to get the commission ready in time. I usually quote a couple of months on commissions, simply to allow time for everything else in between, so whilst I am feeling the pressure of the deadline, I think this will be a good exercise for me to see just how quickly I can turn things around.

On a separate note, some of my jewellery has now gone to be displayed in The Stani Gallery, due to open on 22 May 2010, so my stocks are a little depleted. That said, I do plan to be at market on Saturday, and maybe even this Friday too - I will see how things go.

Bye for now and Bright Blessings to all.
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment