Wednesday 28 April 2010

Happy Days!

I have had a lovely day today working in my studio. The sun has been shining, the stable door has been open all day, and as I have been working away on my newest creations, I had the pleasure of listening to the birds and bees twitter and buzz around the garden. Sometimes my concentration and focus is such that natures chattering just blocks out any other noise - even the music I have playing in my studio just seems to fade as the bird songs take over. As my mind focuses on what my hands are creating, it is almost as though nature is giving me an overture to spur me on.
This has got to be my most favourite time of year to be creating jewellery. It all feels so optimistic as the sun gets warmer and the days longer.
I really do love spring!

On a more practical matter, of course all of the above leads me to say that I have been making more jewellery so will be giving a sneak preview probably next week.

I can't remember if I mentioned it before, but I have been invited to display my jewellery at a new gallery that is opening in Stony Stratford on 22 May. I am really looking forward to this as it will be my debut in any kind of gallery - this is a huge step forward for me. It also means that I do need to make lots more jewellery so that I can have stock in the gallery, at my sister-in-laws clinic, and still have stock to go to market with - not to mention the River Festival in July, which I am hopefully going to be attending.

There are lots of things happening.......Isn't spring just wonderful.....all the potential just waiting to burst out into bloom!

Bright blessings to all
Love, light and laughter
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment