Tuesday 20 April 2010

Giving a Talk to the WI!

Well I have just come back from a lovely afternoon with the Women's Institute, having given a talk to them on me, my jewellery and precious metal clay, as their guest speaker. They were very welcoming and also very appreciative of my presentation. And they had a little surprise for me!
Not only did they pay for giving the talk (I wasn't expecting that!), some of the ladies also bought some of my jewellery, which was a lovely surprise, particularly as I nearly didn't take my jewellery with me!! So glad I did. LOL

So it is safe to say that I am more than happy to give talks to the WI, and any other ladies groups and organisations that may require a guest speaker.

It is a lovely day here in Bedford...the sun is shining and I am feeling uplifted and refreshed.

Bright blessings to all
Jane

1 comment:

  1. Well done you!!! Hope you enjoyed the wet fish moment! LOL

    ReplyDelete