Sunday 18 April 2010

Morning after the night before!!

Well after a lovely evening with friends last night, good food, good company, a clear night with beautiful stars, a fire pit and a good amount of vino and beer, we are all starting to stir......I think perhaps a few 'thick' heads may exist. Best find the pain killers and get the English cooked breakfast going!

I am really enjoying having my friends to stay, but at the back of my mind it is 'work, work, work', so I am resisting the temptation to work on a Sunday, allowing myself one extra day to kick back and relax with my dear friends......but tomorrow and all of next week I will be very busy.....Lesson plans to finalise, materials to order (providing course has enough students and goes ahead), a talk to give, jewellery to make, and if the course doesn't go ahead - I will be at market too - a day out from doing all the other stuff that needs to be done when running your own business.

I guess that is the penalty for slowing down for a while, all of a sudden everything kicks in at once and its straight from first gear to fifth in one move. Hey Ho!!

Hoping you all have a lovely Sunday and it is also sunny and bright where you are.

Bright Blessings to all.
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment