Saturday 17 April 2010

welcome to my Blog!

Well, I am not the most computer literate person in the world, but having mastered the maintenance of my website (to a degree!) and thrown myself into Facebook, I thought it a good idea to give blogging a go! LOL (I think 'twittering' might take a bit longer though - just not getting it!)
Anyway, welcome to my blog - which I hope will complement my website (www.jdlm.co.uk)and Facebook page (JDLM - Handcrafted Fine Silver Jewellery & PMC Workshops - www.jdlm.co.uk). My aim is to preview my new creations on the blog (as I do on my Facebook page)and I may also be offering separate discounts and offers......and sharing with you a little bit of me in my world of unique individually and personally handcrafted fine silver jewellery. I hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment