Thursday 20 May 2010

New Jewellery on its way!!

Hi Everyone,
I have been very busy the last 10 days making lots of lovely new jewellery - all handcrafted from the raw material of Precious Metal Clay......I don't just buy in stuff and assemble it you know!! No everything you see here, and on my website, has been personally created by me, by hand - even the polishing is done by hand, with a little help of a tumbler at the very end if I want a really high shine.  These pieces will all be on the website and priced very soon.



That said, I have a very busy few days too....tomorrow I shall be at St Pauls Square in Bedford at the Static market stalls - It is Adult learners week this week, and I will be with the Central Beds Adult Skills and Community Learning team, promoting all the workshops and courses that are available....including my own as listed below in a previous little bloggette!  Then tomorrow evening, I will be attending the invite only preview of the new gallery....with the grand opening being on 22 May 2010.  That will be exciting as some of my jewellery is on display there - my gallery debut!!

Friday - I hope to be at Market....I will have to let you know...check the website or facebook page to confirm.

Saturday - Back to the Gallery for the opening.

Sunday - Shuttleworth Open Day - find me in the Craft Hall!!

Good job I have people at home picking up the slack with the house etc !!

More jewellery coming soon - some still to be completed, some due to be sent to Assay office for testing and hallmarking, some just waiting for chains etc.  So watch this space!!

Bright Blessings to All
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment