Sunday 30 May 2010

Discussion Topic and Reviews on Facebook

There is now a new discussion topic on Facebook - so take a look and give me your feedback - it is always appreciated and it does actually help me to improve the services and products I provide.

It would also be really nice if I had a couple of positive reviews posted on the Facebook page......so if you are happy with what I have sold you, then a review from you on the site would be lovely.

As it is Sunday, I will resist the temptation to work properly today and enjoy the rest of the weekend.  Looking forward to a BBQ today at a friends house with the family, and tomorrow there is the White Horse and open mic night - always a must - particularly with it being big band night.

Bright Blessings to all
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment