Tuesday 3 August 2010

It's been a while!

Sorry folks - it has been a while since I have tapped these keys and blogged a little.  It has been busy in some ways and not so in others - at times I haven't been certain whether batting or bowling, but I am still here. LOL

I survived the River Festival and was very please by the response from the public, especially those who bought from me.  Though I have to say it did feel a little claustaphobic at times in my little stall as it was engulfed by people passing - there really wasn't much room on the embankment, and at times I was actually worried that someone might end up in the River Ouse!!  Luckily nothing untoward happened and a good time was had by all.  Have to say though, that it took me over week to recover - so tiring to do, and oh my aching joints, being on feet all day.  But that is the joy of being on a market stall. LOL!

Went back to my roots a little for the River Festival and made Beaded earrings again - haven't done that in a while, but I also added little fine silver embellishments that I created.  The earrings went really well and it was a pleasure to do.  Think I will be keeping that side of things now - I had actually missed making them.

Precious Metal Clay Workshops coming up - so take a look at the website - I will put details up here at some point soon, but just wanted to add a quick blog so you knew I hadn't forgotten about it.

Thats all for now.

Bright Fortuitous Blessings to All
Jane
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment