Saturday 19 June 2010

What a day!

It is 2.25am on friday.....and I have worked on my website for two days.  I am actually trying to get up to date with everything so that I can focus on the teaching and the new commissions, except the website took so long that I am still behind a day, despite my best efforts.  Tomorrow I tidy the studio and the I am hoping the dining room, and then I will be able to focus on everything else. 
I am really looking forward to all the upcoming teaching, and can't wait to get making in readiness for the River Festival.  I do want to get the commissions done too....so I am thinking that it will be work, work, work until after the 18th July, and then there's the girls birthdays, which we are celebrating late (due to me being at the river festival!) and so it goes on.  After which I will have to start making with Xmas in mind!!!  Bring on the summer and August, because I am soooooo taking a week off!! LOL

Anyway.......yes I am tired and going to bed.....but not before I say........Website updated - new jewellery and list of stockists - new pictures on fingerprints and commissions pages......take a look, why don't you!

Good Night all
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment