Thursday 10 June 2010

To Market! To Market!........

I shall be at market on Saturday 12 June 2010 from 9.30 to 4.30 in Bedford.  I am with the Handcrafted in Bedfordshire group, so all the stalls in our group contain products made by the person selling them, or a family representative.  In addition to my personally and individually handcrafted Unique jewellery, there are also another two jewellery stalls of different genres, and then there is glass, pottery, wooden crafts, fabric crafts...to name but a few, and we now also have two vinage stalls with us selling vintage clothes, handbags and jewellery.  Lots for people to see, in amongst the usual Saturday Market stalls.
We all accept cash - most probably accept handwritten cheques - very few if any accept credit/debit cards.  As I have a website you can place a purchase order with me at events to hold the item, and then buy online within a specified period, or I can send you a paypal invoice.  Either way the item will be sent to you by next day special delivery once money has been received.
Check out my website for an idea of what I have to offer and come and meet me and view my jewellery 'in the flesh' so to speak on Saturday.
Hope to see you then...
Love & Light
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment