Tuesday 31 August 2010

New Jewellery, Workshops and Me!

Finally, I have finished updating the website with new pieces - there are lots more earrings, a few pendants, rings and a new brooch - so click on the Leaf photo above to visit the website and take a look.

I have just received a new commission today - a bit of a challenge I think, to make a bangle and ring. I am looking forward to it, though I do have a couple of commissions still on the go. 

I have recently come to the conclusion that I have many 'personal demons' still to conquer, which have perhaps stopped me from making more of my life/business than I currently have.  This is not an easy thing to admit to - but I have at last made some honest observations about myself and attitude to certain things, and so in doing so, I hope and trust that I will now be able to move forward more freely and become more of the person I had hoped I always would be, and less of the person I became through fear of myself and success.  There's a revelation for you!

My Website was always going to be just the business.  Facebook and Twitter more ways to reach out and promote the website, and with Facebook a little more of me with the business side of things too.  I always felt that this blog would be more personal, and although relating to my jewellery - would also give you an insight into the person behind the jewellery.....and the above paragraph definately falls into the latter.

Two PMC workshops coming up soon - 16 September - Raleigh House/Adult learning in Bedford - this workshop is an Introduction to Precious Metal Clay, and then on 5 October - Tudor Rose Patchwork/Oakly, Nr Bedford - this workshop topic is on beads and clasps.  There are more workshops at both venues in October and November, so take a look at the website http://www.jdlm.co.uk/pmcwksp.htm.

Finally - do register your votes on the 4 Polls to the left - it would be of great help to me.

Well that is all for now, so hope to catch up with you soon.
Bright Blessings to All
Jane
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment