Monday 23 August 2010

Less Markets & More Products!

Well after a lot of soul searching, I have finally made the decision to do less markets and craft fairs.  I don't think that they are the best outlet for me, and although I can reach people at market with regards to advertising, it is very 'hit and miss' with regard to selling, Particularly in the current financial climate - and I simply can not afford any longer to pay out money for stalls at events, and not come home in profit.

So, what to do instead......Well the choice now is to either buy directly from me via the website, or buy from those now stocking my jewellery - which currently are The Stani Gallery at Stony Stratford (http://www.thestanigallery.co.uk/), and The Mews Clinic in Bedford (http://www.themewsclinic.co.uk/).  I will add further stockists to my website in due course.

If you prefer to view before you buy, and you are local to Bedford, then I am happy to bring a selection of items to you to view prior to buying - alternatively, you may wish to hold a Jewellery Party for yourself and friends to buy direct on the night.  I will also be reviewing my Refund Policy in an attempt to accomodate the fact that jewellery is very much a touchy feeling purchase.......so I will let you know when I have sorted this also.

I have been busy designing collections lately, so am now planning to start making these.  They will not be One-off collections....I will make repeat orders, though as they are handcrafted there still will be some natural differences in the collections, maintaining my desired Uniqueness and Individuality with each piece......So watch this space!

I will also be continuing with my love for making beaded earrings, so these will cater for those with perhaps a less full purse, but still a disearning eye for quality silver jewellery.

I think that brings us up to date, so I will say farewell for now and until next time.  Life has become rather busy as the demographics of the de Lacey Munday clan has changed somewhat, with the arrival of my Parents in Law to Bedford, so much time is currently being spent helping them to get settled at my Sister in Laws in the short term, with much house-viewing in the meantime.  I am becoming a habitual houseviewer now......so I hope I don't get the bug to move house myself! LOL

Bright Blessings & Love to all
Jane
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment