Friday 16 December 2011

Last Handcrafted in Bedfordshire Market of 2011!

Well we have got through the year and almost to the end of 2011, and tomorrow is the last handmade in Bedford market of the year.

There will be lots to see and as it is the last market before Christmas...... lots of opportunities to get those last minute gifts.

And on my stall.....in addition to my handcrafted fine silver jewellery.....I have also created some gold and silver plated beaded earrings, and my new range of copper creations will also be having their first outing, along with some copper Christmas Decorations.....just a little something I thought I would try.
Finally - Whilst having a bit of a clearout - I found some encaustic wax art and Christmas cards that I made a little while ago.  So rather then just keep them in storage I thought I would bring those along too.
That said - there is something to suit everybody's pocket - from £2 upwards.

So for some original art, unique wax greeting cards, fine silver jewellery, copper jewellery and decorations, and beaded earrings and jewellery - come along to my stall tomorrow between 8.30 am and 4.30pm.

I am hoping that the weather stays calm and dry and we have a very prosperous day on which to end our markets.....at least until April 2012 - which is when we will be back.

Hope to see some tomorrow
Bright Blessings and Seasons Greetings to All xx

No comments:

Post a Comment