Friday 29 April 2011

New String to my Bow!

Or rather I should say "adding an old string"!

Due to financial constraints and the lack of suitable jobs, in addition to my jewellery making, I will soon also be returning to my previous field of self employment - that of Complementary Therapist treating in Reflexology and Reiki.

When I left the profession some years ago, I always said that there was unfinished business - and I guess, due to the timing and speed at which I have made the decision....and also how 'right' it feels, that now is the time.

I will be continuing with my jewellery making,  and to a lesser degree teaching also, but my focus will now also be on remembering all the theory and getting back up to speed with the treatments.  For a short while - Free Treatments will be available to family and friends - so get them while you can.

Blessings to All
Jane
x

No comments:

Post a Comment