Sunday 19 September 2010

Happy Sunday!

Sunday Morning - and having woken up with my head and chest buzzing with ideas for work, I reminded myself that it was Sunday and probably my only day off for the next two weeks.  On top of that, Hubby starts a new contract up in Chesterfield - which means he is away all week and I am once again a single parent with two teenagers and a full time business, which does miraculously appear to have turned around for the better in the last two weeks.  I am thinking that life is going to be very hectic.

So - this morning I pursuaded myself to just relax and stop thinking about work, and so I snuggled into Hubby and managed a nice long doze.  Thats what Sunday mornings should be about - warm & snuggly.

To make my Sunday even better I have decided upon a nice homemade minced beef pie with lots of potatoes, veg and gravy.  I love shortcrust pastry and gravy - a real treat - and very much my kind of 'comfort food'.

And there is still more - friend and tarot reader extraordinaire - Spellbound Sue - put out a call for volunteers to have readings from the students on her tarot workshop today.  So I have that to look foward to aswell - Hubby is having one also - so it seems quite appropriate as our lives are seemingly taking yet another turn.  Maybe this will give us clues as to what affect these changes might have on us as individuals.

I have very much to be grateful for over the last few weeks, and I suppose also this last year, though it has been extremely difficult at times for a number of reasons, but we have got through it and things are definately changing for the better on many levels - and so I guess the journey, although rough - was a means to an end, and with all the recent revellations that have manifested in my self awareness, I can't help but think that they marked the start of the end, and the beginning of the new...and so it was no surprise that my online Tarot card last night was the Death card - letting go of the old and embracing the new - rebirth. 

I don't know what the future holds - but I know that there is nothing to fear in change but fear itself - and so I embrace the change that is coming and trust that The Powers that Be only and always have my best interests in mind, and support me on every level.  And with that in mind I guess it is time for me to start nurturing myself also.

I offer Bright Blessings to All - and wish you all that you wish for yourselves.

Jane xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jane, lovely to hear about a snuggly Sunday morning - what a great idea! Fascinating to hear that you went to Sue's students for tarot reading - I did the same a few weeks ago and one reader in particular hit the spot. Whether she's right or not, time will tell ...

    As for nurturing yourself - yes, yes and again yes! How difficult it is - I know that - but if we don't, we have no energy to nurture others. One of the toughest lessons we ever learn!

    ReplyDelete